COVID-19: Admission Updates for International Students
Last update: September 01, 2021
How to apply as an International Student
Step 1. Select the Program you want to study
Step 2. Review Admission Requirements
Step 3. Compile all Required Documents
- Protégé School International Application form
- Copies of original certified secondary school graduation transcripts for diploma and degree programs and/or any college or university transcripts for post-secondary programs and degrees.
- All documents must be accompanied by a notarized, official translation into English (where applicable).
- Proof of English language proficiency (i.e. TOEFL, IELTS, CanTest) must be submitted as well.
- Proof of COVID-19 full vaccination record(s) in English or French or a certified translation.
Step 4. Complete and Mail all Required Documents to Protégé School
Submit all documents and the Application Fee Payment by mail to:
- Protégé School Toronto Campus – International Student Centre
- 3390 Midland Avenue, Unit 1
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M1V 5K3
- Phone: 1.416.754.9866
- Fax: 1.416.754.4439
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5. Acceptance
- Confirm by fax or email to email@example.com
- Payment of Tuition and other Required Fees
Arriving in Canada
Step 1. Finalize Arrangements for the 3-day Mandatory Quarantine Before Arrival in Canada
- International students must provide their quarantine accommodation information to the School or arrange one with the school at least 8 weeks prior to their arrival date.
- Confirm your eligibility for health-care in Canada
- More information can be found at Protegeschool.com under “International Students”
Step 2. Research about Living and Studying in Canada and What to Bring
Researching information about Canada will assist you to understand more about Canada before leaving your country for Canada
Step 3. What you need to know before leaving your country and upon arrival in Canada
- Prepare all Important Documents
- Attend a virtual orientation session 2 weeks prior to leaving for Canada
- Customs: Be aware of what you’re allowed and not allowed to bring across the border
- Students are strongly encouraged to use the ArriveCan App
Step 4. Upon Arrival
- Arrive 15 days prior to your first day of study
- You are required to use Protégé School’s airport pickup to transport you to your mandatory 3-day quarantine period
- You (and your family members) will undergo COVID-19 Testing on the 8th dayv of arrival