HOW TO APPLY
1. Review Protege School admission requirements
Step 1: Select the Program you want to study
Protege offers Diploma programs
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Esthetics
Step 2: Admission Requirements
- Applicant must be at least 19 years of age.
- A completed Protege School International Application Form
- A photocopy of your Passport or birth certificate
- An application fee of $100 (Canadian dollars) made payable to Protege School by international money order. (Non-refundable)
- Academic credentials requirements for international student: with an achieved academic standing equal to 12 years of primary and secondary education or completion of a college or university post-secondary programs.
If English is not the applicant's 1st language, Proof of English Language Proficiency is required as follows for consideration:
- Minimum TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language) score is 20 in each of the four components(Listening,speaking,writing and reading)
- Minimum I.E.L.T.S. (International English Language Testing System) score is 6.0
- Minimum CanTest (Canadian Standardized English Proficiency Test)score is 3.5.
For applicant does not achieve the above benchmark of the English Proficiency requirements will require to take and pass Protege's English as second language course.
2. Compile all required documents
- Copies of original certified secondary school graduation transcripts for diploma and degree programs and/or any college or university transcripts for post-secondary programs and degrees.
- All documents must be accompanied by a notarized, official translation into English (where applicable).
- Proof of English language proficiency (i.e. TOEFL, IELTS, CanTest) must be submitted as well.
3. Complete and Mailing the required documentations
Complete the Protege School International Application form and submit along with required documents and application fee payment by mail to:
Protege School Toronto Campus - International Student Centre
4. After Acceptance
Confirm your spot
Once you have received your acceptance letter, you must reserve your spot by fax or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment of tuition and other required fees
Pay your tuition and other required fees. The fees payment deadline is stated on your acceptance package. If your fees are not paid by the deadline, you will risk of losing your spot to study in your chosen program.
Payment Methods (Payment must be in Canadian Funds)
Money Order or Bank Draft
- Payee Name: Protege School
- Mail to: 3390 Midland Avenue, Unit 10
Toronto, Ontario Canada M1V 5K3