The Student Voices on Sexual Violence
The Student Voices on Sexual Violence survey will ask about your perspectives and experience with:
- Unwanted sexual attention
- Consent for sexual activity
- Reactions to sexual harassment or sexual assault against yourself or others
- Support services addressing sexual violence at your institution
Participation is valued from all eligible students to help improve both the knowledge of sexual violence behaviour and the related support services at your institution. Visit www.sv-vs.ca for more information.
Sexual violence affects everyone. Help improve support services on your campus by taking part in the Student Voices on Sexual Violence survey in 2018.
This survey will ask questions on sexual violence and for your input on:
- Beliefs and knowledge
- Education and prevention
- Institutional support services
Visit Student Voices for more information.